§ 1 Information about the collection of personal data
(1) Below, we inform you about the collection of personal data when using the website “savinganangel.org”. Personal data includes all data that can be attributed to you personally, such as name, address, email addresses, user behavior.
(2) The data controller pursuant to Art. 4(7) EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is the operator of the site, the Saving an Angel Foundation, Klenzestrasse 1, 82327 Tutzing, represented by Albert Luppart, Fax: +49 (0) 8158 / 93 05 67.
(3) When you contact us via email or a contact form, the data you provide (your email address, optionally your name and phone number) will be stored by us to answer your questions. We delete the data collected in this context once storage is no longer necessary, or we restrict processing if there are legal retention obligations.
(4) If we use contracted service providers for individual features of our offering, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes below. We will also disclose the specified criteria for the storage period.
§ 2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights concerning your personal data:
– Right to information,
– Right to correction or deletion,
– Right to restriction of processing,
– Right to object to processing,
– Right to data portability.
(2) ou also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us.
§ 3 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) When using the website for purely informative purposes, without registering or otherwise providing us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser sends to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website and ensure its stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6(1) S. 1 lit. f GDPR):
– IP address
– Date and time of the request
– Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
– Content of the request (specific page)
– Access status/HTTP status code
– Amount of data transferred in each case
– Website from which the request comes
– Operating system and its interface
– Language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the above data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. These are small text files that are stored on your hard drive and associated with the browser you are using and through which certain information flows to the entity that sets the cookie (in this case, us). Cookies cannot run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. They serve to make the internet offering more user-friendly and effective overall.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functioning of which are explained below:
– Transient cookies (see b)
– Persistent cookies (see c).
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser. This particularly includes session cookies. They store a so-called session ID, which can be used to assign different requests from your browser to the shared session. This allows your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. Session cookies are deleted when you log out or close your browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may vary depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your preferences, such as declining third-party cookies or all cookies. However, please note that you may not be able to use all functions of this website.
§ 4 Objection or revocation of processing your data
(1) If you have given us your consent to process your data, you can revoke it at any time. Such a revocation will affect the permissibility of processing your personal data after you have given it to us.
(2) To the extent that we base the processing of your personal data on a balance of interests, you may object to such processing. This is the case if processing is not necessary to fulfill a contract with you, as is explained in the following description of functions. If you make such an objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your justified objection, we will review the situation and either stop or adjust the processing of the data or present you with compelling legitimate grounds for processing that override your interests.
(3) Of course, you may object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time. You can inform us about your advertising objection using the following contact information:
Saving An Angel Foundation
§ 5 Donation
(1) If you wish to donate to the foundation through our website, it is necessary for you to provide your personal data, which we need for processing the donation (e.g., direct debit) and, if desired, for issuing the donation receipt. We may share your payment details with our house bank for this purpose. The legal basis for this is Article 6(1) sentence 1 S. 1 lit. b DS-GVO.
(2) Due to commercial and tax regulations, we are obliged to store your address, payment, and order data for ten years. However, after two years, we limit the processing, meaning your data will only be used to comply with legal obligations.
(3) To prevent unauthorized access by third parties to your personal data, especially financial data, the order process is encrypted using TLS technology or SSL encryption.
§ 6 Integration of YouTube Videos
(1) We have integrated YouTube videos into our online offering, which are stored on http://www.YouTube.com and can be played directly from our website.
(2) By visiting the website, YouTube receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding subpage of our website. In addition, the data mentioned in § 3 of this statement is transmitted. This happens regardless of whether YouTube provides a user account through which you are logged in or whether no user account exists. If you are logged in at Google, your data will be directly associated with your account. If you do not wish this assignment to your profile on YouTube, you must log out before activating the button. YouTube stores your data as usage profiles and uses them for advertising, market research, and/or designing its website to meet your needs. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (even for users who are not logged in) to provide customized advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, but you must contact YouTube to exercise this right.